NY TRAVEL BASEBALL UMPIRE SCHOOL 2018
Looking for part-time work that pays $20/hour?
Would you like to have a job that works around your personal schedule?
Become a NY Travel Baseball Umpire!
• In 2 hours or less you will earn at least $40.
• In 3 months you can earn over $1000.
• You decide when you are available to work
• Plenty of work available- Spring, Summer and Fall
• You need to supply your own equipment (Starter package available from our supplier)
• Umpire needs to purchase Pants, Shirt and Hat
REGISTRATION FEE: $200 ($100 deposit required)
LOCATION: JHS 88 (Peter Rouget) 544-7th Ave (and 18th St) in Park Slope.
DATES AND TIMES: 7 Sunday mornings 10am – 12pm –
Call for more information: DAVID 347-247-8669 firstname.lastname@example.org
• “This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.”
|« Previous||SEE ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS||Next »|
Stay ahead of the deadlines. Sign up for the Weekly Sports Alert